What do you need?
- instax Link WIDE
- instax WIDE film
- 1 styrofoam ring ⌀ 30 cm (Ava)
- 2 plastic skeleton hands (Suprabazar)
- 2 small skulls (Ava)
- black acrylic paint (Ava or Action)
- white acrylic paint (Ava or Action)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (supermarket)
- paint brush (Ava or Action)
- letters forming the word BEWARE (Ava)
- super glue - Always use gloves when using super glue! (Ava)
- optional: transparent fishing thread to hang (Ava)
Mix about 50 ml black acrylic paint with 1 tsp of baking powder (it will give a bit of a structure to your paint!) and paint the styrofoam ring with it. Dry and repeat for best result.
Paint the letters with white acrylic paint. Let dry and repeat.
Glue the letters to the wreath using super glue.
Glue the skulls on both sides of the letters using the super glue.
Glue the hands to the inside of the wreath on the bottom using super glue. Make sure they are fully glued and dried before the next step.
Print a family Halloween photo – or a photo of your kids or dog in a Halloween outfit 😉 – using the instax Link WIDE.
Gently place the photo in the hands in between the fingers.
Hang the Halloween wreath in your house or on your front door on Halloween night! You can use a hook or a transparent fishing thread to hang it.