How do you get started?
- Cut a sheet of adhesive film measuring 30cm by 80cm.
- Fold the sheet of self-adhesive foil in two and press the fold firmly. Place something heavy on it when the foil rolls back up.
- Remove the paper from the adhesive film. Do this on one side only. Place a book or other object on the other half, so that it remains flat.
- Print your favourite instax photos with the instax Link WIDE and stick them with the front side on the self-adhesive film.
- Sprinkle confetti on the adhesive film.
- Now remove the paper from the other half of the adhesive film and stick it on the back of the photos and the confetti.
- Tip: use a ruler to stick the foil very slowly, this way you will ensure less bubbles in your placemat.