Print your hero.
©2021 FUJIFILM Corporation. Simulated Image. Develops in approx. 90 secs.
©1995-2021 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
©1999 Nintendo/HAL Laboratory, Inc.
Developed by BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.
Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.
- Film – Fujifilm Instant Colour Film “instax mini” (separately available)
- Film Size – 86mm x 54mm Picture Size 62mm x 46mm
- Film Developing Time – Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- 3-colour exposure with OLED
- Frames, Collage, Party print, Match Test, Video Print, instax Camera mode, Contrast control, Exposure control, Saturation control, Crop and rotate.
- Printing solution – 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels – 256 levels per colour (RGB)
- Supported image format – JPEG / PNG / HEIF
- Printing time – Image recording – photo output (fed out): Approximately 12 sec.
- Film detection – Yes (Automatic ejection when inserted)
- Approximate printing capacity: Approximately 100 prints (from full charge) * The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.
- Battery – Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)
- Charging function – Built-in battery
- Input/Output terminals – Micro USB Micro-B (for charging only)
- Printing capacity – Approx. 100 prints (From when the battery is charged fully) * Varies depending on the conditions of use.
- Charging time – Approximately 80 to 120 minutes (Charging time depends on the temperature and battery remaining level)
- Operating environment – Temperature: +5 ºC to +40 ºC (+41 ºF to +104 ºF) Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- 90.3 mm × 34.6 mm × 124.5 mm/3.5 in. × 1.3 in. × 4.9 in. (excluding projecting parts)
- Weight: Approximately 209 g/7.3 oz (excluding film pack)
- USB Cable (for charging)
- Instruction manual